27 January 2009

The last two and a half weeks have been horrible. First all three girls got sick. They took turns throwing up for a day. Then Matthew and I got sick, only we just felt like throwing up and couldn't. It is funny to me how sicknesses can affect adults and children different. Matthew even came home from work early, this never happens. Then they (the girls) all got colds (not at the same time), so of course I get a cold too. Matthew missed this opportunity. We finally got to get everyone back to church this week. It was nice to actually attend like I am an active member of the church. Now I am trying to get caught back up on my house work and laundry. The plus side of all this is that I got to read a ton. I finished two books and now have less than 14 hours left of listening to Les Mis, this audio book is over 50 hours.

2 comments:

Bugs said...

sickness sucks! that's where we are now.

Happy Herrons said...

The book on tape that never ends - you need to drive to like Maryland! I am glad you are better and Josh said the dresses are WAY cute!