05 March 2008

Swim Suit Models

This is a picture the Miss Mallorie and Miss Mae in their new swim suits that I made for them. Sister Sue's suit is not done (I still have to alter the pattern) and I will not be posing for a picture in mine. With three girls modesty is something I think about a lot. There are some really immodest clothes for young girls. We had been looking for a modest swim suit for them for a long time and found a few sites selling suits similar to these, but they were so expensive. I finally found a site that sold patterns for their suits (http://www.modest-swimwear.net/index.htm). I bought all three sizes and couldn't wait to make them. I probably should have waited for a little while, the selection of lycra for swim wear is slim in January, nevertheless here they are. We can hardly keep them off of them. Lola wears hers to bed most nights. I can't wait for the opportunity to go swimming soon!!

4 comments:

Bugs said...

What a perfect name for your family's blog. I think it's great!!!

Stacee Maree said...

I love the suits and I agree with Bugs, the name suits you. I love your blog.

Phoebe said...

I found your blog through Stacee. Those swimsuits are awesome. I think Ava needs one.

Happy Herrons said...

Let's go to the pool on a Wednesday - it's so fun!

Can you help me alter my clothes? I want to learn to sew really good!