31 March 2008

My Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday. I am not twenty something anymore. I think this makes me officially an adult now. (I guess I should start acting like one). Saturday was great. I got to go shopping for my new shoes with Ann (I could hardly stop laughing most of the time). I got my new running shoes and can't wait to use them. They are pink and Ann and I are matching. I got a new craft project to start on (don't tell Matthew, he does not approve of ME starting a new project with others not finished). We had a get together for cake and ice cream with my fam last night and my own birthday dinner. All in all it was a good birthday!!!!

3 comments:

Bugs said...

You OLD woman. I'll be there in a few years );

Stacee Maree said...

Happy Birthday Kellie. Sorry i didn't say hello yesterday, but I was in Gunnison and didn't want to get on the computer. So happy b-day and I am glad that you have matchie shoes with ann. I got my photoshop on Friday. When I finally get a chance to mess with Elements we'll have to chat.

Phoebe said...

Happy late Birthday! I want to know what the craft is.