05 March 2008

About the ranchers

We are not really ranchers, but wish we could be or something like that. This is a new blog for us. We have been blogging for a while, but the first site went down and they haven't put it back up. Then we went to another spot and that is alright, but this site seems easier and more people I know are here. So here we go again.



Just so everyone is clear on who we are, there are 5 of us. Matthew, Kellie, Mallorie, Lola, and Abigail. Matthew is hard at work again (he was down for almost 2 weeks with Influenza A) finally. Mallorie is loud and wild and loves the outdoors, an exact replica of her daddy. She is 4 and sometimes I forget that because she doesn't act like she's 4 or talk to me like she is 4. I am always reminding her to not grow up so fast. She tells me that she can't help it. Lola is the jokester. She tries (and succeeds) very hard to make us laugh, sometimes we laugh just looking at her. Abby is our sweetheart. We are so lucky to have her. Despite all of the worry she gave us in the beginning with her breathing problems we feel so priviledged to have her in our family. We have learned so much from her. We still worry, but less now than before. As for me I am just a mom. I stay home as much as possible, especially with Abby, and there really is no place I would rather be. I read alot. In fact, Matthew tells me to seek help because it has become an obsession to me. Matthew found the quote by Alcott for me, I guess I may have a small problem.

No comments: