14 March 2008

Major Addition

We have a new member of the family...temporarily. We are the foster family for a pure bred British style Black Lab named Major. He is so pretty and so sweet. I just can't imagine why someone would get rid of this dog. He does know how to open the garbage can, which is super annoying. He is so dirty and smells really bad. The two of them will just stay outside today until Matthew and I can give him a bath this afternoon. The best part is that he is so calm and has a calming effect on Toby. We may have to keep him just for that purpose. Maybe Toby will stop peeing when you come over Bugs!!!!

2 comments:

Bugs said...

So I can come over in flip-flops now, but Arch will be frightened twice as much.

Kellie, said...

I didn't think of poor Arch. I guess only you can come over and yes wear your flip flops!