06 September 2010

Family Proclamation Photo

We declare that God's commandment to multiply and replenish the earth remains in force.
Four children may not seem like a large family to some, but to many of the people we know, we are crazy. When we announced that we were having our first everyone was happy, our second people thought it was o.k., but when it came to the third and fourth we endured many comments along the lines of why? and how are you going to afford another baby? These made us very sad because we know that each and every child is a miracle and a sacred trust from God. I feel privileged that he has entrusted us with four daughters to guide through this life safely back home to him. We will gladly accept any blessings He chooses to send our way (yes I have come to terms with having another baby) and will be excited to meet any other members of our family.

5 comments:

Montserrat said...

And what beautiful girls they are! How can anyone say they shouldn't be here?

Emma said...

So???? When will that next one be here? : ) I need you to keep having them so that I can get my baby fix. : )

Jocelyn Christensen said...

What a beautiful family!!! You ARE blessed!

Kellie, said...

Not for a while, I am ok with the idea, just not ready right now for the reality of it.

Anonymous said...

Your family is BEAUTIFUL!!! What a lovely post!

I wanted to thank you for your comment on my post over at Chocolate on my Cranium. What a lovely blessing the temple is for our families!

Thank you again!