24 December 2008

Santa visit and sledding

We were able to go see Santa a few days ago. Everyone was so excited, well Sis S didn't really care, but if her sisters are doing it she has to also. Miss M asked for a pink violin and Beans asked for a baby and a stroller, which just happens to be the exact presents we bought for them. The Santa wasn't the best, he was not jolly enough for me, but the girls were satisfied and have stopped asking when we were going to see him. I can't wait for tonight when he gets to come to our house, assuming I can get it all cleaned up (he doesn't come to messy houses), I already spent 3 hours cleaning the girls' bedroom.



AFter the snow Tubbs took two of the girls and the dog out for some sledding. We didn't have snow boots that fit Miss M so she had to wear big socks, plastic bags and her rubber boots. She did not complain once, even though her feet were frozen when they got home.

1 comment:

Happy Herrons said...

CUTE! I am glad your girls like Santa - and they got JUST want they wanted! Was the violin really pink? I can play Twinkle Twinkle if you want me to teach Mallorie