25 December 2008

Christmas

This was the best Christmas ever. Santa really came through for the girls. Here is a picture of Sis S on her rocking horse, Beans with her baby and stroller, Sis S's is the same but moving much faster, all three in their robes (there are slippers that match), and Miss M with her pink violin. I am also including a picture of Tubbs holding the violin so everyone can get an idea about the size of this thing. It is a 1/8 size.








We had a such a nice day. We stayed home for most of it and ate lunch/dinner with my parents and my grandma. We got lots of presents there too!!!! Now it is snowing and I am so excited. Matthew does have to go to work tomarrow and I have to go to Orem for milk (if the snow is not too bad), but he will be home all day saturday.

I couldn't believe the wind today. We lost a huge branch out of the tree in our backyard, but the dumb dead one that hangs precariously over our kitchen is still there. I wish that thing would fall, I would really like to redo our kitchen with Allstate paying the bill. I guess if it didn't fall today it is never going to fall.

No comments: