01 October 2008

Muppet Treasure


For family movie night this week I let Beans pick a movie from the library. She picked Muppet Treasure Island. I love the Muppets. I was so excited that she picked that. I was really hoping they would like it. Well, they didn't love it, in fact I didn't either. It was so dark and gloomy most of the time. The one great part was the professional pirate song. It was available for posting which makes me happy. My favorite Muppet movie is Muppet Christmas Carol. I put some of those songs on too.

2 comments:

Happy Herrons said...

True, the only redeeming quality in that movie is 1) muppets in general and 2)" When you're a professional pirate" song

saramomwifefriend said...

I think that with most of the movies I am fond of from my childhood, the memory is fonder than the actual movie. It is nice to know I am not alone :)