19 October 2008

New dresses and Tubb's big mouth

I love to sew for my girls. We have a hard time finding dresses that are long enough for Miss M and so I told her that I would take her to pick out material for new dress that I would make. She felt bad that the others were not getting one so we found material for all three of them. I love what they picked out. Miss M and Beans picked thier material and I picked Sis S's to match. They looked so cute and I was so disappointed that Sis S and Beans had to come home sick from church. So here is a picture of their dresses and hopefully I can get them clean for next week.


Our latest exciting news is that I am pregnant. I am due in the middle of June. I wasn't going to tell anyone yet because it is so early, but apparently Tubbs could not keep a secret in the meeting this morning. We found out before conference sunday morning, so needless to say I was not really paying too close attention to at least the morning session. By the way Bugs, I am sorry, I totally lied to you when you aked me about being pregnant a few weeks ago when you came visiting teaching. Your question caught me off guard.

6 comments:

crazy walter 7 said...

Congratulations on the baby. That is exciting. And I love the dresses. They are so unique. I am jealous of all the awesome things that you can do.

Bugs said...

Well, I was just going to type LIAR!!!!!! But I guess I will graciously accept your apology.
Congrats! I am happy for you.

Nate said...

Congratulations that is great. I don't see anything wrong with a proud father giving individuals hints about the source of his joy.

Phoebe said...

Don't feel bad about lying. I lied to pretty much everyone I know. That's exciting, are we on a schedule? I loved the dresses, so refreshing in blue, instead of some girly color. Love Abby's print.

Happy Herrons said...

YAH!! I can't wait for a cute little red-haired BOY to show up! Those dresses are SO cute- you are the bestest sewer!!

Kellie, said...

NO BOYS ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!