03 July 2008

What a week!!!

We have had such a busy week. We went to Lagoon on Saturday and then left really early to get to Yellowstone before church started at 4:30pm. We spent monday and tuesday cruising around the park looking at the wierdest stuff (God is so amazing) and had to come home early because Abby was unhappy about not being able to crawl around at all for 5 days. We drove home through Jackson Hole, WY. We left our camp at 9:30 AM and didn't pull into our driveway until 10:15 PM. Yes that is almost THIRTEEN hours of driving in one day, NEVER AGAIN!!!! We had so much fun. I guess that the biggest thing to come out of this trip is that Lola is not wearing diapers anymore. She announced the day before we left that she no longer needed a diaper and would be wearing panties from now on and has had about two accidents (one during the 13 hour drive). I guess that it is true that they are ready when they are ready and not until. It is so Lola to wait until the day before a vacation to make a major change. I didn't think she could do it, but she proved me wrong (she likes doing that).

Also Heather sent me an email with this video and I just wanted to make sure that every one got to see it. Thanks Heather.

While there we also found this lovely little website. Bugs you be waiting for the Chuck Norris one for your birthday.

1 comment:

Bugs said...

I am with Matthew. I can't believe they don't actually sell those Mandles. That was so funny! Thanks for sharing.