20 June 2008

Most of my parents photographs were destroyed in their house fire last year. Some were salvagable, but they smell too bad to keep. I have spent a lot of time looking through other family members' photos for ones of us for my mom and through the stinky ones. The ones that I found I scanned into the computer this week and I am now using Shutterfly to make a photo book for her. Here are a few of the gems I found.




I love that red couch, it is one of my earliest memories!!


Here is me about 3 years old.


Here is our family



My brother was a really cute little kid!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! I thought that was Mallorie. Cute pictures.

Phoebe said...

Ditto. You could have told me that was Mallorie and I would have believed you. So sad about the house fire, how devastating.

Happy Herrons said...

Oh my heck! You ARE your girls! That is freaky!