05 April 2008

A night alone :(

Matthew went camping with the boy scouts last night. In the past I have been excited for him to go. It is impossible for us to take our children camping in the spring and winter. It is too cold at night, I know that makes me a wimp, but I am. I was not excited about it last night. I had to work to fight the urge to tell him to stay home. I am so over him working with the youth. The silly boys did a horrible job picking a weekend to go because they have to basically get up this morning and leave so that Matthew can be home for conference, which is a good thing for me.

So far today I am feeling down. I don't spend many nights without my Matthew. He will be home soon though and hopefully make me happy again.

Happy conference!!!!

2 comments:

Bugs said...

Buck up little camper!
That's sad!! I know how it is to have a husband who goes camping with the youth. You'll be blessed for your sacrifice. I know sometimes it doesn't feel like it, but it'll come.
Couldn't you think of anythin girly to do without him? That's how I make it through sometimes.

Happy Herrons said...

I am sorry you were all alone - you could have come over and help paint the mural! At least did you get to sleep in the middle of the bed?