25 April 2008

I love being a part of a family

Sometimes we have moments here that remind me how much I love being a part of a family. This morning I got up before everyone else to read my scriptures a little while later Lola woke up. She snuggled on my lap for a little while until she finally woke up all the way. Lola has always been a cuddly person which is so much fun, but this was not my only happy moment this morning. The next one up was Abby. I brought her out to the living room where Lola was, they noticed each other at the same time. They both were so exicted to see each other, Abby almost jumped out of my arms and Lola scooted over to make room for Abby to sit next to her on the chair. She put her arms around her so she would not fall out. They both had huge smiles on their faces. This made me so happy. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has blessed me with my very own family.

No comments: