06 August 2008

Les Miserables update

The most frustrating thing just happened. I was reading along in my Les Mis book and a sentence that was on two pages didn't make and sense at all. On examination, I discovered that 70 pages have been left out of my book!!!! And that 93 pages have been printed twice. The Tooele library has one copy and it is checked out (it is the abridged version anyway). The full text is available online and I tried to read it, but our computer chair is not very comfortable. I am really bummed. If anyone has a copy that they would let me borrow for the 70 pages I would appreciate it.

3 comments:

Bugs said...

That's what you get for reading instead of watching TV like a 'normal' person.
And what's with the music on your playlist?? Talk about random!!

Kellie, said...

I was being a little nastalgic, I guess I used to be pretty random. The funny thing is that I do not listen to this kind of music anymore and whenever I come here I have to put it on mute if my children are around

Kellie, said...
This comment has been removed by the author.